Date: 14 – 16 September
Time: Friday & Saturday 09:00 – 17:00 | Sunday 09:00 – 15:00
Location: Darling Golf Club, Jacaranda Street, Darling
Contact: +27 (0)84 916 1111 | [email protected]
The show will be celebrating 101 years with the theme: Conservation and the next generation. The display will focus on the Wildflower Society’s development over the past 101 years as well as the Herbarium project.
The Flower Show will offer a variety of activities to entertain young and old. Your ticket includes entry to:
• the Landscaped Hall depicting the flowers of the area in their natural habitat,
• a Craft & Gourmet Food Market,
• a Veteran Tractor/Car Display
• an Entertainment Tent featuring live music from famous local acts
• safe and secure parking for vehicles,
You can also look forward to a range of workshops. More detailed information about the workshops will be available on the website soon at www.darlingwildflowers.co.za.
In addition, there will be a shuttle driving through Darling, and stopping at places of interest including the Darling Museum, Evita’s Perron, Duckitt Nurseries, Darling Main Road and the Renosterveld Reserve.