Made for Capetonians.
Local is lekker. Leaving the city lekkerder.
Join us for a trek up the Cape West Coast!
Catch a ride to the Cape West Coast for a day of rich culture and high adventure in air-conditioned shuttles to top events and attractions like !Khwa ttu, Groote Post, Darling Brew and Thali Thali.
See the flowers, taste local produce, get to learn about the rich cultural history of places like ‘Slagtersveld’, Koringberg and Velddrif. Meet locals and get to relax at family-friendly attractions filled with fun and adventure.
No two trips are the same!
About Which Way:
- Tailor-made for Capetonians and very child-friendly
- Trips available over weekends, public and school holidays
- Depart and return to Blouberg Eden on the Bay (free parking)
- In Air-conditioned microbus
- Purchase wine & beer and we’ll transport back
- Get latest trip news & offers via facebook: Which Way Trips
Join us for a trek up the Cape West Coast that’s tailor-made for Capetonians
Special Offer valid until 30 November 2016 for Kids 12 years and younger when accompanied by a fully paid adult going on a scheduled Which Way Trip. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion.
Perfect for birthdays, office outings and special events.
Price vary depending on your requirements and size of booking:
- Private Tour – up to 4 people
- Group Tour – 4 to 10 people
Email Carmen Lerm on email@example.com for confirmed dates, tour plans and costs.