Darling Cellars will be celebrating their Crush Day on the 27th of February and you are invited to join in on the FUN! Our West Coast Way Trips & Tours air-conditioned minibus will be your designated driver to this magical day. Book your seat now and don’t miss out on one of the most FUN days in the wine harvest calendar.
Here are our top 10 reasons to go on a West Coast Way Trips & Tours Darling Crush trip:
1) Kick the day off with a healthy Darling breakfast and tuck into a delicious lamb spit braai with all the trimmings for lunch! (All included in the price)
2) Taste the sweetness of Darling with many fine home-grown products to taste, eat, buy and take home
3) Take part in the harvest by picking your own grapes
4) Have the most FUN crushing grapes in a barrel
5) Get hands-on and learn how to make wine
6) Taste some super Darling Cellars wine
7) The kids will have FUN activities to keep them busy (adults can join in too)
8) Make new friends
9) Be entertained by local musicians
10) Be creative – help design that award-winning label
And last, but not least: get conveniently picked up at Eden on the Bay, safely and conveniently taken there and brought back home.
We are bringing the “venter” waentjie for your wine purchases and goodies and to take wet towels home!
Book your ticket by emailing [email protected]
Limited 10 tickets available
Minimum 2 people per booking
Here is the roll-out of your day:
- Have a Darling Breakfast including Darling Yoghurt, Darling Juice & Darling Water
- Go on a Bushvine Tractor Ride into the vineyard where you can hand-harvest perfect grapes
- Crush your grapes in foot stomping teams of two
- Design your own label in Wine Label Competition. The winning label will be applied to all the 2016 Crush Day wine which will be ready for collection within 8 – 10 months
- Enjoy a Lekker Lunch and Lamb on the Spit with all the trimmings
Walk away with a Goodie Bag including a bottle of Darling Cellars wine and a unique Crush Day cap
In addition you’ll be able to enjoy wine tasting and sales, a live band and DJ, market stalls to purchase locally produced goodies (bring cash!) and lots of prizes up for grabs, including a prize for the best dressed team of 2.
Departure and Arrival Back Time
6h15 – 17h00
Cape Town and Blouberg
*Pick up and drop off and departure points for trip is Eden on the Bay Shopping Centre in Blouberg. Kindly enquire at time of booking if your pick up point is included free of charge or if you need a transfer at an additional fee.
R990.00 per adult (minimum 2 passengers per booking)
R840.00 per teenager (17 – 12)
R790.00 per child (under 12)
No refunds on cancellations. This trip runs come rain or shine.
For more information or to book: [email protected]