Only 116km from Cape Town, you will find a piece of paradise
Langebaan boasts with azure warm waters and unsurpassed natural beauty – no wonder as it is known as the Jewel of the Cape West Coast. White sandy beaches surrounding the clear waters of the Langebaan Lagoon are very popular for water sports, including sailing, kayaking, kitesurfing and fishing.
Elite way to explore the Langebaan Lagoon
Step onboard the Elite Charters luxury 39ft catamaran yacht at Club Mykonos Marina and enjoy the perfect way to explore the Langebaan lagoon and view the ultimate sunset.
A leisurely 2 hour cruise departs from Club Mykonos Marena daily at 11am, 2pm and 5pm. Experienced crew will make you feel at home and refreshments are served at the cash bar with card facilities. These trips are shared with other guests and a minimum of 6 people are required. A cruise is R300pp for a 2 hour excursion, R200 for children u/12 and under 6 is Free.
They also cater for private functions and are able to cater to your needs and is perfect for that office party, year-end function or a special celebration.
Private Cruise to a hidden gem in Langebaan
A popular cruise is the 3 hour Braai Cruise to Kraalbaai at the West Coast National Park, this yacht can accommodate up to 40 people. Kraalbaai is known to have breathtaking crystal clear shallow water and the braai spots has magnificent panoramic views of the lagoon.
- Set sail from Club Mykonos Marina Yacht Club
- Sail on the langebaan lagoon to Kraalbaai (1 hour) .
- Drop anchor at Kraalbaai (1 hour), were the Elite Charters Crew can braai if you desire
- Then back to Club Mykonos Marina (1 hour)
- Braai packs (2 chops, wors and chicken kebab, salads and roll) – R180 pp extra
- Gourmet Snack platters available – R130 pp
- Salads, Oysters – P.O.R
- Or you are also welcome to bring along your own snacks
- A fully stocked cash bar is on board, if however you have special requests the catering team will try and accommodate your preferences.
Cost: (They are Negotiable according to your needs)
- The rental to is R4000.00 per hour; the Braai Cruise will be 3 hours (rental is minimum 2 hours)
- A 50% deposit is required (completely refundable if the weather does not allow for the yacht to go out)
Open 7 days a week | Booking Essential
Distance from Cape Town: 116km
Where: R27, inside Club Mykonos, Langebaan
Contact: +27 (0)76 397 8351 | [email protected] | www.elitecharters.co.za
Wet bikes: +27 (0)72 155 2611 | [email protected]
Sailing/fishing/adventure duck: +27 (0)72 702 9919 | [email protected]
What else can you do close to Langebaan?
- West Coast National Park: Take a drive through or step out and follow cycling and hiking trails. Birdwatchers can spot over 200 species.
For the Foodies:
- Thali Thali Game Lodge: Famous Sunday Buffets or daily meals with locally sourced ingredients
- !Khwattu San: Eland Burgers and other dishes with locally sourced ingredients
- West Coast National Park: Feast at the luxurious Geelbek restaurant or pack in a picnic to enjoy at Preekstoel. Or braai at Kraalbaai braai spots with wonderful shallow waters to cool off in.
Feeling Adventurous at heart:
- Elite Charters: Fishing Charters for Island trips & Deep sea fishing. Go full throttle with their Elite Wetbikes or jump waves on a high-speed adventure Elite Rubber Duck.
- Thali Thali Game Lodge: Game Drive and Archery lessons
- !Khwattu San: Explore !Khwa ttu by foot, safari vehicle or mountain bike.
- Club Mykonos: Has various activities like quad biking and horse rides
For added Culture & Heritage:
- !Khwattu San: San Guided Experiences – see fresh animal tracks, explore a replica San village and learn about the herbaceous fynbos of the area and its many uses.
- !Khwattu San: Buy San Art at the shop and view the new heritage Museum exhibition
- West Coast National Park: Visit the Seeberg museum
To explore the Cape West Coast further Follow the heritage-inspired Culture Route, and the Foodie Route which focuses on leisure activities and a variety of taste sensations.
Azure waters of Langebaan
Add Adventure with Elite Charters
Add Elite Charters to your Cape West Coast holiday! They offer wet bikes, lagoon cruises and so much more! Find them at @clubmykonos #WestCoastWay #FoodieRoute #lagoon #langebaan #cruise #summerluvin A photo posted by West Coast Way SA (@westcoastwaysa) on
Connect to Nature
#Repost @roxannereidsa with @repostapp. ・・・ Langebaan Lagoon from Kraalbaai, West Coast. There’s something that begs to be photographed here – turquoise waters, flamingos and waders. We were trying to get pics of flamingo far away near Churchhaven, which is closed to the public. Little did we know we’d find them much closer on the other side of the lagoon. A photo posted by West Coast Way SA (@westcoastwaysa) on
Life’s better in a bikini
Unique #Braai spots #Preekstoel #westcoast #nofilter needed. #tropical island feeling in #SouthAfrica. A photo posted by West Coast Way SA (@westcoastwaysa) on